Kidde Twin Pack Carbon Monoxide Alarm & Smoke Alarm
Carbon Monoxide Alarm - CO5: Description: Compact and lightweight battery-powered CO alarm provides essential protection against the dangers of deadly carbon monoxide and provides continuous monitoring of CO levels.
- Continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide
- Multi-function green and red LEDs to indicate power and alarm status
- End-of-life alarm alerts user to replace alarm after a minimum of 7 years’ protection
- Test/Reset button to allow regular testing of alarm function
- Battery operation – 3 x AA alkaline batteries supplied as standard
Where to use: This small, easy-to-use alarm is ideal for use in all living areas and can be installed on a wall or ceiling or used freestanding on a table or shelf.
Alarm Dimensions: 126 x 72 x 35mm
Compact Smoke Alarm - I9040: Compact (4-inch, 10cm), battery-powered smoke alarm for use where space is limited – it uses an ionisation sensor to detect fast-flaming fires that can burn combustible materials quickly and without warning.
- Combined Test/HushTM button allows regular testing of alarm function and can be used to temporarily silence nuisance alarms
- Battery operation – 9V battery supplied as standard
Where to use: This small, easy-to-install battery-powered unit is ideal for use anywhere in the home and provides effective additional protection when used alongside other smoke alarms.